Admissions open for 2018 - 2019
REQUEST AN ADMISSION
Registration and Admission Process
Admission to Mediterranean International school, Doha is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender. We are seeing a growing interest among a large number of parents seeking admission to our school.
Mediterranean International School, Doha is affiliated to the IB Council, Geneva. We propose to offer admissions to IGCSE, University of Cambridge in the coming years.
Once you are convinced that ours is the right school for your child, please submit the required documents and follow procedures set out below to enable us to consider your children for admission
- Download the registration form for admission from here:
- Application for Registration a�� Early Childhood Programme
- Application for Registration a��Primary Years Programme
- Application for Registration a�� Middle Years Programme
- Submit the completed application form along with the following documents
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- One passport size photograph of the student
- Copy of 3 years academic progress report from the previous school (applicable only for Grade 2 & above)
- Parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school and collect the Information Booklet. (QR.50/- in exact change to be paid)
- Duly filled applications can be submitted between 9 a.m. to 12 noon at the School Front Office.
- Admission Enquiry Timings: 9 a.m. to 12 noon.
The school will remain closed on all public holidays and second Saturdays.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to Mediterranean International School Doha.
We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the guidelines of department of education, the following are being adopted
- First priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- The next preference is for nationally mobile group including central services and other transferable services of Qatar.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from other International schools outside Qatar.
- The next priority is for the general category.
Applications for admission to any class will be considered ONLY based on vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parent’s transfer in the particular class.
- To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Admissions to all grades are A�finalized based on the performance in the interview/ written admission test conducted in the month of April/May. The original documents have to be submitted for verification during the interview.
To preserve the integrity of our admission policy, we cannot respond to pressure or representations from any quarter. All applications will be fairly considered on their merits.